March 23, 2007

BOGUS CALLERS

BEWARE OF THE BOGEYMAN





If you live in the new Paisley East and Ralston Ward you have found the website for your Local Labour candidates. Both Jim and Rayleen were present at the Bogus callers meeting in the Town Hall on Thursday morning.

Jim Said...

'Only last night at the Ralston Community Council meeting we heard of a Bogus caller operating in the area, it is an extremely important issue for the people of Paisley East and Ralston and that is why I attended this event today. I know that the Labour Party locally are taking this seriously and working with communities to tackle this problem'

Rayleen said ...

'The Labour Group on Renfrewshire Council have been working closely with Strathclyde Police in order to make sure that our vulnerable groups in society have the correct information, helping them to protect themselves properly. The turn out today by the Labour Elected members shows their level of commitment to the elderly and vulnerable in our communities, and I wanted to thank Both Wendy Alexander MSP, and Douglas Alexander MP and Minister of State for Scotland for their support of this initiative and Renfrewshire Council'